Warrington & Halton CDC & Elective Care
- Client: Warrington & Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Role: Project Management / NEC Contract Management
- Value: £18m
- Sector: Healthcare
Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust were awarded £10.5million in CDC Funding and a further £7.5million in Elective Care funding. The two were split in to 3nr Projects each (6nr in total) and all were procured via the ProCure23 Framework.
The scope of each scheme varied with one including a New Build extension to The Captain Sir Tom Moore Building and the others including the refurbishment of various wards, located throughout the Halton General Hospital Estate.
Services and value added
- NEC project administration to support the Trust Project Manager with the day to day delivery of the scheme.
- Management of the Trust commissioning tasks to allow the facility to be ready for occupation.
- Engagement with the Trust key stakeholders to facilitate successful handover.
- Programme management, review of planning, mitigation and re-scheduling.
- Procurement, integration and management of the specialist equipment required before occupation.