North Manchester General Hospital Temporary Car Park
- Client: Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Role: Project, Programme & Cost Management
- Value: £600k
- Sector: Healthcare
As a result of the development of the North Manchester Regeneration Masterplan, additional pressure has been put on carparking spaces across the North Manchester General Hospital site.
As part of the scope of works a review was undertaken of the impact the project would have during construction and mitigation strategies were incorporated into the scheme including temporary car parks.
Services and value added
- Strategic planning of car parking across site.
- Management of the design of projects.
- Commercial Management.
- NEC Project Administration to support the Trust Project Manager with the day-to-day delivery of the scheme.
- Management of the Trust commissioning tasks to allow the facility to be ready for use.
- Engagement with the Trust key stakeholders to facilitate successful handover.
- Programme management, review of planning, mitigation and re-scheduling of all car parking across the site.