- Client: Co-operative Group
- Role: Project and Development Management
- Value: £500m
- Sector: Commercial / Mixed-use Masterplan
NOMA is delivering a £500m, 20-acre mixed use development creating a neighbourhood of offices, hotels, retail and new homes on the northern edge of Manchester city centre.
It is an innovative, commercially-driven and responsibly-designed neighbourhood that offers outstanding connectivity, embraces its rich heritage and keeps people and community firmly at its heart.
Services and value added
- Interrogation and assurance of the masterplan construction programme and project delivery plans.
- Risk management at all levels from project, programme and corporate levels for the Co-operative Group.
- Project management of the completion of complex site wide multi phase infrastructure works undertaken by the Co-operative on behalf of the JV.
- Development of bespoke governance and reporting processes to ensure the programme funding requirements were integrated within the Co-operative Group’s business planning cycles.