- Client: Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Role: Project Management & NEC Project Management
- Value: circa £25m
- Sector: Healthcare
The Endoscopy Unit is an eight-room, 220mm² new build on the Bradford Royal Infirmary (BRI) Site, the acute site for Bradford Trust.
Working closely with the Clinical Team the floor plan has moved away from the standard segregated changing and recovery areas to the provision of en-suite pods that will be used by the patient throughout their visit to the Endoscopy unit. The new unit also offers improved workforce efficiency as patient areas are on one floor.
The new unit not only connects the team in one location but provides general anaesthetics and fluoroscopy whilst improving efficiency and patient experience. It will also meet JAR accreditation requirements.
Services and value added
- Business Case submission to NHSE&I for funding approval.
- Contractor Procurement via ProCure23 framework and management of the design team.
- Management of design team through a challenging programme.
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
- Integration of master programme and recant strategy.
- NEC Project Management of an Option A NEC4 Contract