BIHR – Main Entrance
- Client: Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Role: Project Management
- Value: £1.4m
- Sector: Healthcare / Research
The extension to Temple Bank House, which is home to the Bradford Institute for Health Research, will uniformly link together old and new buildings and includes additional meeting rooms, breakout space and a new reception. The design provides a bright and welcoming Main Entrance that will improve the experience of Staff, Patients and Visitors.
New ventilation services need to be installed to existing offices and meeting space that will become internal rooms following the construction of the new extension.
The works are required to be completed while the building remains live. Detailed reviews of staff, patient and visitor access have been completed to ensure the building can continue to operate
Services and value added
- Project Management services from RIBA Stage 2 – Stage 6 and contract administration.
- Management of the design team and stakeholder engagement throughout the design period.
- Regular review of the programme with the full project team, due to tight timescales
- Management of project surveys to inform the design.
- Ongoing liaison with the Building lead throughout the duration of the works to minimise the impact on normal operations.