Neonatal / Emergency Day Unit
- Client: Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Role: Project Management Stage 2 – Completion
- Value: £16m
- Sector: Healthcare
The Neonatal Unit is designed on a family integrated model of care which provides a unique opportunity for parents to stay alongside the cot room. The facilities include dining room with play area, quiet room, express room, clean and dirty utility, treatment rooms and staff change facilities.
Services and value added
- Project Management from concept through to completion, including project management of all design stages and engagement with clinical users.
- Development of a procurement strategy and subsequent implementation for both the design team and main contractor.
- Support on the development of a robust and affordable cost plan, identifying areas for value engineering and working with the team to align this with the cost constraints.
- Robust change management plan throughout the design stage.